Interesting Tidbits about Me
- I can read lips, which makes watching sporting events on TV extremely interesting.
- I have been a huge soccer fan since I was a kid (go Juvenus!) Meeting Del Piero has been on my wish list since forever. Marie Forleo and Oprah are on my wish list, too. We’ll see!
- I speak Italian (well, the regional dialect. If you speak in Standard Italian, I will respond in the dialect. And you may be confused ;))
- I like fresh garlic on anything and everything. And basil. Truthfully, it is great for my health. Boom!
- I am very fond of walking. I love long walks along scenic routes, a la Lizzie Bennet (I adore Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice). Also, Nietzsche had a point when he said, "All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking."
- I used to be crazy about country music. My tastes vary often, and I am currently keen on classical music. It makes me feel fancy. However, I don’t mind a good country song here and there! Youtubing Blake Shelton and “Honeybee” right now.
- I like bumblebees. What? I think they are cute!
Things I Love:
- Reading romantic classics.
- Taking long walks under pink skies.
- Experimenting with spices and veggies in the kitchen.
- Coffee everything. ALL the time.
- Masterchef Junior. Food in general.
What I Dream about:
- Visiting castles in Ireland, Scotland, and any other old castles, really.
- Waving a wand at Hogwarts. (Took the Pottermore quiz. I am in Griffindor!)
- Trying on the wedding dress of my dreams as glitter flies in the air.
Did I mention I am shutter-happy?
Photography is one of my hobbies. What's capture-worthy to me?
- The beauty of holiday decor.
- Flowers of all colors and shapes growing in my cozy yard.
- Basically any living and nonliving thing that makes me smile like a kid in a candy store.